Craig Neville MA (Cantab), MA, PGCE
- 2017 – Present – PhD Hispanic Studies, University College Cork.
- 2012 – 2015 – MA Translation Studies (Distinction), University of Portsmouth.
- 2007 – 2008 – PGCE with QTS (Distinction), University of Greenwich.
- 2003 – 2007 MA Modern and Medieval Languages (2:1), University of Cambridge.
- 2008 – 2011 Head of Spanish. The Helena Romanes School, Parsonage Downs, Great Dunmow, Essex, CM6 2AU.
- 2011 – 2012 Head of Modern Foreign Languages, Lochinver House School, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire,
- 2011-2016 Head of Modern Foreign Languages, Parliament Hill School, Highgate Road, London, NW5 1RL.
- 2016-Present CPD Consultant, TradeWind Recruitment, London, United Kingdom.
- 2017-Present Assistant Lecturer, Department of Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies, University College Cork, County Cork, Ireland.
- European Society for Translation Studies – Full Member
- Association of Teachers and Lecturers – Full Member
- Association for Language Learning – Departmental Member
Competencies and Skills
Grants and Prizes Awarded
- July 2017 Irish Research Council Postgraduate Research Scholar
- July 2016 Best MA Dissertation /Major Project 2016, School of Languages and Area Studies, University of Portsmouth.
- June 2016 College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences Postgraduate Scholarship, University College Cork.